Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Chapter 3: Sleepover


The car had just pulled up to Nicki’s house. Nicki had fallen asleep in Drake’s arms and he didn’t want to wake her but knew she had to go.

“Nic, you have to wake up now.” Drake said rubbing her back gently.

“Nooo. Five more minutes please.” Nicki groaned which made Drake laugh.

“You're home Nic.” Drake said gently sitting her up. Nicki let out a small yawn and stretched her arms then leaned back into Drakes body. “What’s the matter? You don’t wanna go home. I bet you’ll be happy to get in that big bed of yours.” Drake joked.

“Can you stay with me?” Nicki asked in a small voice.

“You know I’d love to but I don’t have any clothes.”

“So what? You can just put back on those clothes in the morning.”

“Put them back on?” Drake asked with a grin.

Nicki caught on. “Shut up. You not gon be naked in my bed fool. You know what I meant.”

“I can dream can’t I?”

“Whatever. So are you gonna stay?”

“Of course.”

Drake and Nicki made their way into the house. After Nicki showered and changed, she crawled into the big bed. Drake stripped down to his boxers and slid in with her. Damn he’s fine she thought as she watched his chiseled chest move closer and closer to her.

“You gon stay all the way over there?” Drake asked with his brow raised. Nicki quickly scooted closer go him and snuggled close to his body. She clapped her hands twice and the lights turned off. Drake pulled Nicki closer to him and they both drifted off into slumber. For the first time in a long time, Nicki’s bed no longer felt empty, and neither did her heart.

The next morning, during Nicki’s dream, she felt a hot burning sensation. The feeling was getting hotter and hotter until she could hardly stand it anymore. She was feeling the pain and it was growing, fast. It continued to grow until Nicki’s eyes flew open and she let out a riffling scream. Drake emideiatly woke up when he heard the scream.

“Nicki what’s wrong?”

Tears started to flow down her face. She could hardly speak.

“Nic tell me whats wrong!”

“MY ARM!” She screamed out in pain.

“Drake immediately looked over at Nicki’s arm and saw that it was covered in liquid as well as the sheets around her arm. They were covered in a brown liquid but he couldn’t make it out. When he looked around to see what could have caused it, he was shocked at the sight before him. Safaree was standing in front of the bed looking angry as hell.

His chest was heaving heavily in and out. One of his fists was balled up tightly while the other held a cup of coffee. Drake looked around the room and saw the other cup on the floor. Tears were streaming down Nicki’s face but her mood soon turned to rage.

“SAFAREE YOU THREW COFEE ON ME!” Nicki screamed.

“I come to apologize to you and bring you coffee and you got this nigga half naked in your bed!”

“What I do in my house is none of your concern.” He has got to be out of his mind. She thought.

“Get up!” Safaree said to Drake.

“What?” Drake said getting even angrier than he already was.

“GET THE FUCK UP!”

“Safaree you’re acting like a jealous boyfriend and we're not even together!” Nicki screamed.

“But we could be!”

“NO WE CAN’T! I’m not doing this with you anymore! You need to leave!”

“I need to leave? You choosing this piece of shit over ME?” That was the last straw. Drake got up and walked over Safaree and sized him up. Safaree was a lot broader than Drake and they were about the same height but he figured he could take him. “Come for your ass woppin white boy?” Safaree asked. Without warning Drake decked Safaree square in the jaw. He threw two more punches before Safaree picked Drake up then slammed him into the ground, knocking the breath out of him. He held Drake steady and threw punch after punch after punch after punch. Safaree was about to throw his fifth punch when three of Nicki’s security guards barged into the room. They grabbed both of the men off the floor and restrained both of them and were making their way out the door with them.

“Wait. Let Drake stay please.” Safaree looked over with an evil look in his eyes. “You can do whatever you want with him. I could care less.” Nicki said with venom in her voice. After the guards left Drake went over to his clothes and started to put them on. “Drake I’m so sorry.” Drake didn’t respond. “Are you mad?”

“Yes.” Drake answered dryly.

“Please forgive me I didn’t-”

“I’m not mad at you… I’m mad at him.”

“Oh. So what can I do about that?”

“I don’t think there’s anything you can do.” Drake said getting up fully dressed.

“I’m sorry.”

"Don’t be. How’s your arm?” Drake asked looking down at it.

“I’ll be okay.”

“I’m gonna head out.”

“Your leaving?”

“Yeah.” Drake said rubbing the back of his head.”

“Well… I’ll see you later right?”

“I don’t know. I’ll let you know.” Drake said making his way to her door.

“Bye.” Nicki said sadly.

“See you soon.” Drake said then kissed her lips softly. Nicki watched him leave the house and drive away from her bedroom window. She was pissed. This would be the last time Safaree ruined anything for her.

3 comments:

  1. Wait, no! Safaree needs to go. He really shouldn't have done that. Aww, nicki. I feel for u boo! Lol great chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg u shud so continue this, I love it SO much. Safaree need to stop acting like a ASS."Nicki aint ur girl grow the fuck up nigga *smh*".
    I hope Drake talks to Nicki again and Nicki shud put Safaree in his place and kick him out of her life. #RT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Nicki & Drake are juss too adorable for wrds. Wtf Safaree?! Wht a fckin punk he is for doin tht to Nika. Glad Drake proved him wrong & straight decked his ass. Poor Nic, she really didnt deserve for tht to happen to her. Safaree is such a jerk, ugh can't stand him. I hope when Drake cools down they tlk again. I kno he doesn't want her to be alone with a broken heart. He loves her with all his bein.

    ReplyDelete